Sunday, August 25, 2013

Country Life

Up until a few years ago, when we moved to the Fens, Amanda and I had grown up and always lived in London. I’ve often joked that I didn’t see a cow until I was 21 and that’s not too far from the truth! Anyway, I keep meaning to post some photos of our “new” area, so that those who have known us forever can see where we now live. However, we recently discovered a delightful blog, “The Two Terriers”   written, and illustrated with excellent photos, by a couple who live in the next village; and I think they can give a much better  insight into Fenland life than I can, so I’ve added a link to their blog. They also have links to some other interesting Fenland sites, businesses etc. Take a look if you’ve got a few minutes to spare; delightful!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home