Saturday, August 17, 2013

Links.....

I’ve just updated the side bar of the blog page. I’ve started a new section called Nava Users, Past, Present and Future! The idea is to put up links to those musicians (and their bands) who own or have owned one of my instruments and also to those who are on my waiting list. If I’ve left your website out, please forgive me! It’s simply that I didn’t know you had one: drop me a quick email and I’ll be delighted to add you to the list!
There's also a section of links of “general interest” which includes friends and acquaintances. And lastly a list of links to various suppliers that I have used and trust.
Meanwhile back in the workshop…..I’ve had John’s Standard strung up this week and playing “in the white.” I do enjoy making some of the smaller components and here you can see the bridge and tailpiece cover; the cocobolo and thuya burl really complement each other nicely.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home